Redefining Access Control
Our eKeys and superior user experience have gone commercial
The same patented technology that made UniKey a pioneer in the residential smart lock space is now available for commercial applications. Integrate a best-in-class mobile access experience with your commercial lock or reader. Your customers do not need to sacrifice convenience for security and pay a premium.
Partner with UniKey
Easily bring bluetooth readers, locks, and credentials into your products by using UniKey's CORE platform
Your customers want to use mobile phones for accessing their offices, restaurants, etc. What they do not want are more keys or cards. Don't be a victim of an outdated product, over priced and complicated 3rd party providers, or risks in doing it yourself (costs, timeline, and security). We can get you to market fast, with the most advanced and affordable technology on the market, providing the best at door experience for your end users, all with low risk.
Our CORE platform is tried and true with the largest deployment of eKeys and over 100,000,000+ lock / unlock events worldwide.
Commercial PACS OEMs
Your connected access control solution is stronger with UniKey
Benefits for OEMs
- Work with a partner that has been developing smart access control products since the very beginning.
- Reduce your risks by letting us navigate the technical, legal, security and financial roadblocks you will face by “doing it yourself."
- Use our proprietary technologies to integrate Touch-to-Open™ and Inside/Outside calibration into your lock or access reader and deliver your customers the best at door experience on the market.
- Our engineers are experienced in adapting cutting edge technology to fit your product fast. We augment your team.
- UniKey's CORE platform is massively scalable and built to be secure from the ground up.
Benefits for Consumers
- Best-in-class user interaction. When your lock or reader is powered by UniKey, your customers will have a seamless access experience.
- eKeys allow your customers to decide who has access to their office and when.
- Cloud-based access management features means your customers can share and retract eKeys at any time. A business can give employees timed access to make sure they’re not in the office when they’re not supposed to be.
- Reduce the need for costly mechanical key and access card management by moving to smart phone control.
- Security is our priority. Your customers can be confident in our time-tested, bank-level encryption for protecting what’s important to them and their businesses.