Smart Lock Pioneer
Let the company that brought one of the first smart locks to market bring your secure smart access device into the future.
It’s not a coincidence that UniKey was one of the first companies to bring a smart lock to market. From the very beginning, our founder and CEO, Phil Dumas has been passionate about access control. We want to revolutionize the key and access worldwide. When you partner with UniKey for your smart lock, you’re partnering with a unique vision and years of experience that will bring your product to the next level.
Partner with UniKey
You’ll have access to UniKey's CORE platform to get your secure smart lock to market quickly and ready to make an impact.
Smart starts at home. Lost keys are a thing of the past for your customers when you integrate with UniKey's CORE platform. You can quickly enter the residential smart lock space with a product that has best-in-class technology by partnering with a pioneer in the industry.
Residential Lock OEMs
Your smart lock is smarter with UniKey
Benefits for OEMs
- Work with a partner that has been developing smart locks since the very beginning.
- Reduce your risks by letting us navigate the technical, legal, and financial roadblocks you will face by “doing it yourself.
- Use our patented technologies to integrate Touch-to-Open™ and inside/outside calibration into your lock.
- Our engineers are experienced in adapting our cutting edge technology to fit your product fast.
- Become part of a connected device ecosystem.
Benefits for Consumers
- Best-in-class user interaction. When your lock is powered by UniKey, your customers will have a seamless at-the-door experience.
- eKeys allow your customers to decide who has access to their home or office and when.
- Cloud-based access management means your customers can share and retract eKeys at any time. Users can let in guests without worrying they’ll hold onto their key or lose it after they go.
- Security is our priority. Your customers can be confident in our time-tested, bank-level encryption for protecting what’s important to them, their businesses, and their families.